How to Live After “Happily Ever After” (Audio)Audio / Produced by partner of TOW
This is the eleventh sermon in the series: “Inspired: The Whole of Life with God in the Picture.” It was delivered by Leah Archibald, blogger, at Reservoir Church Cambridge Massachusetts on November 22, 2015. This content is part of the Ruth and Parables curriculum, an 11-week integrated sermon and small group series on faith and work.
Family Devotions for Kids and ParentsDevotional
Devotional Bible plans for kids and parents to read together.
Parenting is Hard WorkBlog
Our society puts a lot of pressure on mothers. There are a lot of expectations. A mother should be selfless and tireless and a ferocious advocate for her children. I know many women...
“How Do You Balance Work and Family?” - Doug BarrVideo
If we want to find time with our families, we have to make it happen.
Table of Contents
- Week 1: Finding Joy and Wonder, in All our Lives, All the Time
- Week 2: Finding God in the Least Expected People
- Week 3: Invite Jesus into Your Every Crunch Time
- Week 4: When Hope Isn’t Foolish
- Week 5: Becoming an Inspiration: What You Do with What You Know
- Week 6: You Have Something the World Needs
- Week 7: How Abundance Works
- Week 8: What’s Your Next Move? Ingenuity, Faith, and Your Current Lot in Life
- Week 9: Alive in an Age of Redemption
- Week 10: Redemption - the Peculiar Calling of Jesus’ Followers
Ruth Bible Study
This study of Ruth helps readers explore how God is at work in and through our lives, even when can't see it in the moment. Designed for 30-minute lunch breaks, the study contains Scripture references, thought-provoking questions and prayers.