God’s Word for Work: Online Bible Study
God’s Word for Work is a simple, easy, free way for you to have an online Bible study. Explore God's guidance and purpose for your work today. Use it with friends, co-workers, your small group, anyone you want to study the Bible with!
No preparation is needed. All you have to do is gather your group using an online videoconference service. Then, share your screen and play the video we provide. The video walks you through a complete Bible study, including the Bible passage, commentary, prayer, and time for group discussion. Each session is 45 minutes. You can do all the sessions or pick the ones you want.
- Session 1: The Search for Meaning at Work (Ecclesiastes 2)
- Session 2: The Value of Face to Face Communication (2 John)
- Session 3: How Business Can Serve the Poor (Ruth 2-4)
- Session 4: The Eternal Value of Your Work (Revelation 21-22)
- Session 5: Finding God's Calling for Your Work (Romans 12)
- Session 6: Leadership Beyond Rank and Power (Philemon)
- Session 7: Suffering and Hardship at Work (Job 28-31)
- Session 8: Working with Nonbelievers (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)
- Session 9: How to Resolve Conflict at Work (Matthew 18)
- Session 10: God's Intention for Work (Genesis 1-2)
How to Invite People and Get Started
Interested in a leading a study, but not sure how to get started? Check out our Guide for Leading a God's Word for Work Bible Study. We also have sample email, PDF, and social media invitations here.
Tell Us About Your Group
All of us at the Theology of Work Project are so excited about what God will do through these studies in your life and the lives of your friends!
While there is no requirement to register your group, we’d love to learn about it! Please let us know at gwfw [at] theologyofwork.org.
And if you have further questions, please email us as well at gwfw [at] theologyofwork.org.
Brought to you by the Theology of Work Project and Public Reading of Scripture.