Invite Jesus into Your Every Crunch Time (Audio)Audio / Produced by partner of TOW
This is the third sermon in the series: “Inspired: The Whole of Life with God in the Picture.” It was delivered by Val Snekvik at Reservoir Church Cambridge Massachusetts on September 27, 2015. This content is part of the Ruth and Parables curriculum, an 11-week integrated sermon and small group series on faith and work.
Thriving Through Stress: Our Endurance Makes Us StrongerBlog
When stress pops up (and it will), our initial reaction is to find a quick fix. But God prefers to cultivate maturity.
O Lord Jesus Christ, Through Your Work as a Carpenter You Shared the Stress of...Prayer
Strengthen us in our work that whatever we do, we may do it wholeheartedly to the glory...
It’s Official: Work Stresses Us OutBlog
Stress is getting the best of workers from around the globe, new research has found. Just seven percent of workers worldwide say...
Table of Contents
- Week 1: Finding Joy and Wonder, in All our Lives, All the Time
- Week 2: Finding God in the Least Expected People
- Week 3: Invite Jesus into Your Every Crunch Time
- Invite Jesus into Your Every Crunch Time (Audio)
- Week 4: When Hope Isn’t Foolish
- Week 5: Becoming an Inspiration: What You Do with What You Know
- Week 6: You Have Something the World Needs
- Week 7: How Abundance Works
- Week 8: What’s Your Next Move? Ingenuity, Faith, and Your Current Lot in Life
- Week 9: Alive in an Age of Redemption
- Week 10: Redemption - the Peculiar Calling of Jesus’ Followers