When Hope Isn’t Foolish (Audio)Audio / Produced by partner of TOW
This is the fourth sermon in the series: “Inspired: The Whole of Life with God in the Picture.” It was delivered by Steve Watson, Senior Pastor, at Reservoir Church Cambridge Massachusetts on October 4, 2015. This content is part of the Ruth and Parables curriculum, an 11-week integrated sermon and small group series on faith and work.
Both Sin and Hope Remain Present in Work (Malachi 1:1-4:6)Bible Commentary
Even in the time of restoration, human sin is never far away. Malachi, the third of the restoration prophets, complains that some...
Hope for the Overworked from Brother Lawrence (Video)Video
Chuck Conniry, Vice President and Dean of George Fox Evangelical Seminary, shares good news for people caught in endless frenzied work. Brother...
All My Hope Is Firmly Grounded (Hymn)Hymn
Built on sand nought can stand by our eartlhy wisdom planned.
Table of Contents
- Week 1: Finding Joy and Wonder, in All our Lives, All the Time
- Week 2: Finding God in the Least Expected People
- Week 3: Invite Jesus into Your Every Crunch Time
- Week 4: When Hope Isn’t Foolish
- When Hope Isn't Foolish (Audio)
- Week 5: Becoming an Inspiration: What You Do with What You Know
- Week 6: You Have Something the World Needs
- Week 7: How Abundance Works
- Week 8: What’s Your Next Move? Ingenuity, Faith, and Your Current Lot in Life
- Week 9: Alive in an Age of Redemption
- Week 10: Redemption - the Peculiar Calling of Jesus’ Followers
Ruth Bible Study
This study of Ruth helps readers explore how God is at work in and through our lives, even when can't see it in the moment. Designed for 30-minute lunch breaks, the study contains Scripture references, thought-provoking questions and prayers.