In this 15-week video series, renowned New Testament scholar Sean McDonough explores exactly what Jesus has to do with everyday work. After two foundational talks on the way God created work and why it's difficult today, Sean explores, one video at a time, what the New Testament has to say about modern professions. He is joined each week by a different panel of professionals who each answer the question: Where is Jesus in Your Job?
- Intro to Theology of Work Part 1: The Good News (Psalm 104)
- Intro to Theology of Work Part 2: The Bad News (Genesis 3-4, Psalm 90, Ecclesiastes)
- Christian Engineers Discuss Their Work (Hebrews 1, 11)
- God in the Crafts and Trades (Mark 6:3)
- The Christian Work of Artists (Luke 12:27)
- Honest and Dishonest Management (Luke 16:1-13)
- Christians in Finance Talk about their Profession (Matthew 25:14-30)
- Jesus Was an Educator (Luke 24:13-32)
- Being a Christian in Food Services (Luke 9:10-17)
- The Christian Calling of Counseling (Matthew 6:25-34, Mark 5:1-20)
- Lawyers Doing God's Work (Luke 10:25-29)
- Jesus' Ten Principles for Working
Thanks to everyone who has invested in the Theology of Work Project! Thanks to your generosity, we were able to meet all our needs for 2017! We ask that you continue to keep us in your prayers and charitable giving in 2018 as we equip Christians to connect to God's purposes for work.