Becoming an Inspiration: What You Do with What You Know (Audio)Audio / Produced by partner of TOW
This is the fifth sermon in the series: “Inspired: The Whole of Life with God in the Picture.” It was delivered by Steve Watson, Senior Pastor, at Reservoir Church Cambridge Massachusetts on October 11, 2015. This content is part of the Ruth and Parables curriculum, an 11-week integrated sermon and small group series on faith and work.
Table of Contents
- Week 1: Finding Joy and Wonder, in All our Lives, All the Time
- Week 2: Finding God in the Least Expected People
- Week 3: Invite Jesus into Your Every Crunch Time
- Week 4: When Hope Isn’t Foolish
- Week 5: Becoming an Inspiration: What You Do with What You Know
- Becoming an Inspiration: What You Do with What You Know (Audio)
- Week 6: You Have Something the World Needs
- Week 7: How Abundance Works
- Week 8: What’s Your Next Move? Ingenuity, Faith, and Your Current Lot in Life
- Week 9: Alive in an Age of Redemption
- Week 10: Redemption - the Peculiar Calling of Jesus’ Followers
Ruth Bible Study
This study of Ruth helps readers explore how God is at work in and through our lives, even when can't see it in the moment. Designed for 30-minute lunch breaks, the study contains Scripture references, thought-provoking questions and prayers.