Psalm of MissionPrayer / Produced by partner of TOW
1. The flavour has gone out of our world:
our childlike wonder has flown away.
2. God, it's your presence we miss:
your aren't at the centre of our concerns.
3. The secular realm is all we can sense:
our experience limited by material things.
4. Help us to relish true knowledge of you:
so we can become ourselves again.
5. Our recognition of you has been stunted:
we need salt to bring out the taste afresh.
6. "You are salt to the world" you said:
so that is our task and vocation -
7. To bring back the taste of you to our world:
to keep people consciously open to you.