O God, You Sent Moses to Help Those Required to Make Bricks Without Straw (Prayer)Prayer / Produced by partner of TOW
O God, our freedom,
who sent Moses to those required to make bricks without straw,
Help us to empower those who are overloaded by oppressive contracts or conditions of work,
that they may share in the freedom of your good purposes,
and may know once again the dignity of those made in your image;
through Jesus Christ whose work was to restore our full humanity.
Table of Contents
- Opening Prayers About Work
- Thanksgiving Prayers About Work
- Confessions About Work
- Creeds About Work
- Offertory Prayers About Work
- Intercessions About Work
- For the Potential You Have Given Us and the Possibilities That Lies Before Us, We Thank You (Prayer)
- O God, You Sent Moses to Help Those Required to Make Bricks Without Straw (Prayer)
- Closing Prayers About Work
Image by Esteban Castle / Unsplash . Used with Permission.
Excerpted from “Work in Worship (Revised edition 1997): A collection of material for those compiling ‘work theme’ services. Compiled and edited by David Welbourn, Industrial Christian Fellowship. Used by permission. The Theology of Work Project does not control copyright for this material.